Monday, August 17, 2009

hai hai haloooooo....
im very tired today,,
i think my head will be explode today because i got some worse problem,,
so i can't attention 100 '/. in my class,,
but,,
im so enjoy the activity you are done,,
this activity make me happy and forget a little bit of my problem,,
i think this activity can help student in english especially in pronounsation,,
this activity make me more confident to talk in a public,,
but,what the truth is,i don't have any problem any more to talk infront of a lot of people,,
because always talk infront of people by join theater from chair of school,,
i happy all activities that you have done,,
i know you want all your lovely student (especially me,,huhu) to improve our english in writing,talk or anyanything,,haha,,
good bye,,
dada,,
ummmaaaaaah,,

1 comment:

  1. it's good that you know it!
    yeah, i don't think you have problems with speaking in public but you have to improve your speech, specifically in english

    ReplyDelete